Monday, January 1, 2018

Feliz Ano Novo

Hello everyone and happy New Year!!! 

I still cannot believe that its already 2018, I feel like yesterday was 2017 (okay that’s was a cheesy joke, my dad would be proud of that) But really, time really does fly by so quick. This past year I spent every second here in Portugal as a missionary. It was the year that I thought the least about myself and the most about serving other people, and I can honestly say that it is the year that I have grown the most and truly been able to measure the growth I have made. But I am excited for 2018, I made some good goals and I know this year will bring lots of new excitements, even if I have no idea what is going to happen this year. I am excited!! 

This week in terms of work was a little difficult, being the week between Christmas and New Years everyone was either traveling, spending time with family, or working extra hours to make up for the people that were traveling. So we had a lot of time to walk in the streets and try to talk to everyone that passed by. It has also been rainy this whole week, so I am excited for a new week to start and really be able to work and get to know everyone here in this area! 

Our branch is pretty tiny, last week we had 9 people, this week we had 7. I am hoping after everything calms down with the holidays we will have more like 15 to 25 people. But it is good to work here in this area and truly feel needed and have a purpose to really strengthen this branch and help these members. 

I hope you guys all had fun ringing in the New Year, and made good goals to make 2018 the best year that there ever could be!!! 

Com Amor,
Sister Jones 



































No comments:

Post a Comment