Monday, December 25, 2017

Merry Christmas Day!

Hello everyone!!! 

Hope you guys are all having a good Christmas!!! 

We had a good week here in Evora, and only managed to get lost like one time!! The city of Evora is SO cute I have absolutely fallen in love with the small roads and cobblestone streets, and casles that line the streets. 

Yesterday the cutest member invited us over to eat our Christmas Eve dinner with her. She made us the traditional Christmas meal, codd fish. The funny thing is that I remember last Christmas I HATED our Christmas dinner, but this year I didn't even just handle it, but I actually LIKED it. I am telling you, miracles are real and people change on the mission.

Don't have much to say, but I will send pictures!!! 

FELIZ NATAL!!! 

Sister Jones ​





No comments:

Post a Comment