Monday, December 18, 2017

Èvora lets gooooo

​We had a great week in Barreiro! We found a lot of miracles and we have truly seen how hearts are being softened during this Christmas season! We invited all the members to share the Christmas video with their friends and we are seeing lots of success!! One of our members invited their friend to church, she came, and she loved it! We were able to teach her yesterday and she wants to keep coming to church!! Also, another member invited her friend to our Christmas party and she is really interested to learn more about the church!! MILAGRES!! 

Also, we have changes in the area!!! I am leaving and going to do just another whitewash in Èvora!! It is an area a little… different. It’s really old and really historical. It is right in the very middle of Portugal, and the branch there is really small and needs a lot of help and support. I am excited to go there and help all that I can! I am also starting my last transfer, which is crazy to me, but I am excited to give it my all these last 6 weeks and truly grow closer to my Heavenly Father through serving His children!!

Hope you all have a good Christmas and truly remember the reason for the season. Keep lighting the world!! 

Sister Jones  


Sister Baker and Sister Jones

Sister Foster and I (we arrived together)


Sister Bleyl and I

Our MTC group

One of my favorite members (and recent convert) from Barreiro 

Another member in Barriero 


Headed to Lisbon for transfers


No comments:

Post a Comment