Monday, November 6, 2017

Time is flying by so fast....

Hello everyone!! We had a good few weeks! Time flies by here in the field seriously!! 

We had a good week of work, moved homes, celebrated Halloween (I was a sister Missionary, I know so original I bet you guys would of never guessed it), and have been seeing miracles!! The work here in this area is really good! We teach a bunch of lessons every week, 4 of our investigators showed up to church on Sunday and things are going good!

We saw the ground of the Lisbon temple a few weeks ago and it was so cool to see this building being built!! I am so excited for all the wonderful people here who will be able to go to the temple easier here in the next year! Also excited to find more people and help them prepare to receive the temple blessings! I LOVE THE TEMPLE! 

SIMMM We have transfers tomorrow!!! My comp is leaving and I am getting Sister Bleyl. She is from Scotland!

About my back, I didn’t talk to anyone because it started feeling better this week! I called Sister Tavares this week to just talk and I said a prayer before to know if I should talk about my back, but when I was talking to her I felt like it would all be good so we will see. I promise that this week if there are problems I will talk to them. I think the big problem is that it started to get cold and it is always the most painful when its cold, but I have gotten used to it. But also, 12 weeks really isn’t that long haha we will see. BUT Don’t worry!!! Seriously!!! I am FINE!  **Mom note:  she has never told her Mission President or his wife about even breaking her back so they have no idea about the possibility of there ever being a problem**

Here you go, pictures of our 4 house apartment on our last day living together before we moved out, temple grounds, our branch at a baptism this week, and my halloween pictures being a missionary. 


Have a great week!! Love you all!! 


Construction of the Lisbon, Portugal Temple




 Halloween costume...super original!



 Baptism!

No comments:

Post a Comment