Tuesday, November 28, 2017

Happy non-Thanksgiving!

Hello everyone!! 

Its almost December and we are pretty stoked about the fact that we can start celebrating Christmas without people giving us the dirty look for it being to early!! I love this time of the year (and also love Michael Bublé Christmas music) so its a win win!! 

We had a crazy week full of traveling for divisions, and interviews so we took 4 boats, 4 metros, and one train in total in 2 days, so it was a tiring week! 

The work is going good! We are actually teaching a lot of young women now, which is something our branch needs so I am hoping they can be baptized and help our branch and strengthen them!! That would be awesome!! 

For Thanksgiving my comp, who is not American, decided to try to make Pumpkin pie for me to celebrate, and it turned out so good! I didn’t even realize I missed the taste of pumpkin until I took a bite and basically went to heaven! It was pretty sweet. The rest of our Thanksgiving was spent in the pouring rain, getting more wet that I have been in my whole life. It would have been the same as just entering a shower will all of our clothes on. Oh the mission adventures, as we had to squeeze out our clothes before entering our house. But hey, more blessings, right?? 

Other than that, the work has been going good! We are finding people to teach and trying to do everything we can to get inside peoples houses to talk to them because its been FREEZING and I am a wimp in the cold haha #prayforme

Hope you guys all had a good Thanksgiving and counted all of your blessings!


Sister Jones 

No comments:

Post a Comment