Monday, November 20, 2017

Sweet tooth is still alive!

We went to the temple grounds again this week because Sister Bleyl wanted to see it before going home. There is already a bunch of progress actually!!! We want to sight see and see cool things before going home so it’s been good! 

I forgot that this week is Thanksgiving! Maybe I will make mashed potatoes or something! We found a recipe to make Pumpkin pie (They don’t have canned pumpkin here so its hard) so maybe we will try that! Have I told you that this transfer we are cooking like real food? Its been going good. Haven’t had any fires and we aren’t getting sick. You know I gotta get prepared for home life haha. But Thanksgiving will be fun! Last year I got way sad about Thanksgiving but I don’t even think it will phase me this week! 

 Yea, I got your card last week! Thank you!!! I loved it! I go to the mission office on Wednesday so I will see if I get the package. For Christmas I don’t want things. I really only want cards and things like that!! I don’t wan to have to lug everything around with me, especially if I am going home right after Christmas! Just cards and maybe chocolates and treats?? But if not, don’t even worry about a package! 

I wrote a letter for you guys I will send home this week that has more details about my life lately haha!! 








 Brigadeiro. Its the BEST! Its a Brazilian dessert made of sweetened condensed milk, chocolate and chocolate sprinkles







No comments:

Post a Comment