Monday, May 1, 2017

The Week of Snails!

Hello Everyone!! Happy May!! Time is flying so fast I don’t even know what I am going to do myself. 

For pday we are basically finding anything close by to do. Last week we went to a garden, this week we stayed here in Faro and just passed time outside by the ocean.

We had a great week here in Faro!! We have been working hard and teaching some really awesome people! I don’t know how many times I have said it, but Faro is such a good area!! 

First lets just jump to the chase and talk about the fact that I ate SNAILS this week.  Not the kind of snails we ate on the cruise. Like real snails you will find on the ground. You literally have to take the snail out of the shell with a toothpick thing and then eat it. The first one I didn’t really like too much, but I grew to liking them and ate a bunch. I know. I don’t know what’s happening to me here, I am going crazy. We ate the snails with recent converts, Vera and Paulo. I literally don’t have any words to describe my love for them. They really are the best!! I have loved getting to know and joking with them!!! Faro has the best members!

Also we have a star investigator, Marline. She is marked for baptism on the 13th of May. She is so awesome and I love teaching her. She has a thirst for the gospel and always wants to learn more and keep our commitments. She is golden. She came to church yesterday and then we all ate lunch together in the house of others recent converts. Milena and Sirlei (also side note, love this family SO much. I am telling you Faro is really the best). She loved it so much and she was so comfortable with them!! It’s going to be so much fun to continue to teach her!! 

This week we were having a hard time finding new people, but we didn’t give up and continued working hard, and finally yesterday at night we found one who has a lot of potential and I am excited to keep teaching her!! 

Other than that everything is going good and we are continuing working hard here! 

Have a great week everyone!! 

























Eating snails!
All you can eat Sushi with the District!

With our lovely Less active Felipa hahaha. She is so funny haha












No comments:

Post a Comment