Monday, April 17, 2017

Happy Easter!!

Hello friends!! 

I don’t have much time this week but I am still alive out here in Faro and I am still loving it! It’s waaay hot already. I am sun burnt right now because we went to the beach for Pday hahaha but its good. I need a good tan!! 


The sun is shining and the laughs keep coming! Hope you all had a great week and that you found time on Easter to think about our Savior!! Here Easter is a thing pretty small. We had lunch and dinner with members on Saturday for Easter but then on Sunday everyone just passed it with family, barely anyone came to church. It was strange and opposite from home. But it was good.. we made our own fun at home haha. 

Here are photos of me pretending to be a statue and and awkward selfie during a meal with a member (they are from France so its really hard to communicate but its always really fun and they treat us really good haha) 

We are teaching some awesome people who will be baptized in these next few weeks and I am so excited to keep teaching them!! 


Have a great week! Love you all! 



No comments:

Post a Comment