Monday, May 15, 2017

Happy Mother's Day!

Hello!! 

Okay so I realized after I hung up that I didn’t even say happy Mothers Day?? I am the worst!! It totally slipped my mind because it’s not mothers day here and I was just so excited to talk to you guys!!!  

Glad you guys had a good day.. I am sure it was good. Today we had a fun pday seeing the pretty sights here in the Algarve and being tourists.. There are pictures on the google drive that you can see. With Marline and the baptism too!! 

It was so fun to talk to you yesterday! Sister Aiono said "Your mom is so funny!!" haha 


LOVE YOU!!!! 

Mom note- Sister Aiono finishes her mission this week and will go home next week.  This will be their last week together.


Sister Donahoo (she served in Lisbon and was back visiting)




Marline's baptism











No comments:

Post a Comment