Monday, December 5, 2016

Two Investigators

Madalyn did not send out a group email so I am publishing her personal email to me instead!

Ola!!! 


Wow lucky you with the tickets! But also I would die with your diet. Eating has become one of my favorite parts of the day as a missionary. I probably can eat twice than I could at home which isnt a good thing... I dont think my clothes will fit in a few months but lets see. Hopefully all of our walking is doing something. When is your iodine free diet over? Before Christmas I hope! 

No haven't gotten the packages yet but I dont recieve packages until we have conferences so only once a transfer.. same thing with cards too. 

I sent a package home today. Was only 14 dollars to send and she said it should arrive in 10 days so be on the lookout and let me know when you get it! It was way cheap that I'm worried it wasn't the right thing (problems when youre only half way fluent hahah) 

Yes the heater is working thank goodness and the melatonin I use sometimes but not too often. I am pretty much just tired a lot so I don't have problems sleeping. 

So sad about James, I dont remember him or even hearing anything about him but that's so sad. Especially for someone so young. I'll be praying for his family this week. 

So hahah about our branch. It only has 4 members who are active. Siria, her brother Felipe, Maura and her son Rafeal. Siria and Maura are strong members but Rafeal and Felipe only come because they are forced. So basically don't have anyone. We are the smallest group in all of Portugal and known as the cursed group in our mission because we dont have much success here. It's a really hard area. So yea we don't have any primany children to teach. We do have one family who is semi active. They come like once a month with twin girls who are 9 but they only stay for the first hour. So yea we are combining with Mem Martins for Christmas and for their Christmas dinner party but I don't think we can go to their party because its really far and kind of a waste of time that we can be working. 

Okay way sad about the Blaises!!!! 

We have 2 investigatores with potential.. Felipe and Candida. Candida has a major problem with Smoking so we were really nervous to teach the Word of Wisdom but we mentioned that she has to stop smoking and she was like "AHHH.. nah I know I want to this month" Which is so awesome that she already wanted too because now we can just help her and promise blessings!! It was a mini miracle thats for sure!! 

Sister Conrad and I will be togther at Christmas so you can meet her!!!

LOVE YOU SO MUCH!! 

ALso can you send a picture of our house with christmas decorations? On  the outside and the inside?? 

No comments:

Post a Comment