Monday, December 12, 2016

Christmas Packages!!

Olá!!
 
We had another week in Mafra, Portugal!!
 
This week was good but I can’t really think about what happened this week it was all a blur!
 
We taught some great lessons and our investigator with a baptism date brought his best friend to a lesson and his friend is literally an elect! They both came to church together yesterday and Sister Conrad and I are already making plans for their baptism together it will be so cool and so special I’m SO EXCITED!!! 
 
We also had a few lessons with our other investigator, Candida, and she was as funny as ever. Then after one lesson it was like 1 so we decided to eat lunch together at McDonalds. This is a huge treat for us here because it is literally the same as home, and when we are surrounded by food a little strange you will do a lot of things to only eat some chicken mcnuggets. And lunch was so fun because she is literally hilarious (don’t worry I have a selfie all together)
 
We also had splits in Mem Martins again because sister Conrad and Rust had to go to Lisboa for a conference and Sister Carr was sick. Staying inside the apartment on a cold day sounds real fun, but it is literally a missionary’s worst nightmare. But yea we watched a few church movies, reach a few conference talks, and after a little time she was feeling well enough to leave (hallelujah) so we taught a few lessons there and it was good!! 
 
Then poor Sister Conrad and Rust received my FOUR packages from Lisbon and had to bring them back on a metro, I felt so bad, but it is clear that my family is the best and that I am slightly spoiled. These packages were SO Christmassy they were SO fun to open!! With a Christmas tree, ornaments of my families faces, CHRSITMAS JAMIES, and SO much more (side note...three of the four presents were from Grandma and Grandpa Wright!). Also the Christmas story lamp was so classic Dad but so good. Also I already opened the present of pictures and we had a great laugh. LOVE THEM SO MUCH!!! Thank you so so so so much!    It was absolutely 100 percent golden. I may or may not of already opened some of the presents because I just couldn’t wait. I am the worst. But these packages were literally the best thing after a difficult week.
 
But yea that is my week!! Nothing too exciting, and for everyone that was worried, I still don’t have rabies so that’s good. Also today for P day we dedicated a good hour to taking an awkward Christmas photo so its clear we are way lame and way pumped for NATAL!!!
 
Love you all, have a great week, and don’t forget Christ during Christmas!! 
 
 
 
Me with FOUR packages.
Bringing these back to our apartment was a struggle #publictransportationlife


Christmas Love!

Amoco at McDonald's with Candida!

We decided to decorate a Christmas tree at the church building in Mafra.
It's not the prettiest tree, but hey you do what you can!

No comments:

Post a Comment