Thursday, August 4, 2016

Sister Training Leader

Oi!!


Hello I made it to the MTC yesterday but we didnt have time to email so hope you could wait a day!! I am here and my companion is AWESOME!! Its Sister Shepard and she is from Texas! (Dada was right). We have 2 other girls in our district one of which is Kate the baconator and I love her. Sister Shepard and I just got callled to be the sister training leaders on our 2nd day of the MTC so hhahaha pray for me!
Portuguese is coming but its SOOO hard.

MOM I FORGOT MY WALLET IN YOUR PURSE!!! Please please send it to me ASAP! the address for mail is the address for the MTC (idk what it is but look it up!) and the mailbox is 211 or a package is the address that I got from Sister FOster that you have! Please send it soon bc it has my temple reccomend! 

Um I think that is all there is to say! I love my district. Sister Shepard and 3 elders are gong to Porto and then me and the other 2 sisters and 6 elders going to Lisbon. In our zone its Brazil, Mozambique and Cape Verde.

My P day is Monday so send some love I'll come on in the afternoon..

LOVE YOU!!
Tchau tchau

No comments:

Post a Comment