Monday, August 7, 2017

One Year Down!

Sorry everyone I have like 5 minutes right now!! 

But we had a good week here in Setubal and this week I hit ONE YEAR!!! It’s so crazy for me to think of that. It has been the longest and also shortest year of my life. Every transfer passes even faster and it scares me so much. There are so many things I miss from home, but also so many things that I know I will miss here.  SO many ups and so many downs. Man if I knew what this year would be full of, I am not quite sure I would of left so easily. But I have never been more grateful for my decision to serve. I am learning so much out here and I know I will take these things with me for the rest of my life. I just want to enjoy all the time I have here and work my hardest these next 6 months because there are still so many things I need to learn, and be, and see, and do and teach before I will be ready to go home. I am ready to make these last 6 months count and work harder than I ever have in my life!!! 

About the language, I don’t think it will ever be mastered. Like of course I am fluent and English is long gone for me right now, but there are so many grammar principles and everything I still need to learn. Its like English, we are all fluent, but there is a reason we still have to take English classes in school because there are so many rules and things to always master. But yea I am comfortable in Portuguese. Its actually really hard to speak English right now.

Here are pictures from Pday in Lisboa and other things this week!! 

Have a great week!

 Love you all! 





No comments:

Post a Comment