Monday, October 24, 2016

Everyone needs to talk like sloths here and my life would be so much easier!

Ola’ friends and family!!

Wow this week was awesome! Not gonna lie it had some real lows but also had some real highs at the same time so it is all good over here in Portugal!!!

We had transfer calls last night and I am getting a new companion!! Sister Santos is going to the Azores so I am staying in Mafra and my new colega is SIster Conrad. She is an American but we won’t speak English ever hahahha I hope. I am staying with the Lisbon sisters tonight and then get my new comp tomorrow.  I am so scared to lead Mafra because while I know my way around I don’t know streets so when people tell me where they live I have so idea. We are definitely going to have to be using a map. 


Last Monday for P day we had Pday for our zone and we watched Zootopia and I literally only understood the sloths it was so funny. Everyone needs to talk like sloths here and my life would be so much easier. But an elder that has like 9 months on his mission said he didn’t understand much either so its all good hahaha I felt a lot better!

THIS WEEK I SHARED THE GOSPEL WITH SHEEP! We were in an area we had never been in before and we were having like no success and I saw sheep and I was like wait we have to go over there. So I went over there and at the top of my lungs I was like "BAAAHHHHH" And they all looked up and then came running in my direction. Luckily there was a fence so I was safe hahaha and then we talked for like a solid 5 minutes and they were the most receptive thing people we talked to all day. I don’t think we will baptize any of them, but it lifted our spirits and helped us keep going that day. I also learned that I can speak 3 languages (English, Portuguese (kinda), and sheep).

We had 2 investigators in church yesterday and one is marked for baptisms so this transfer will bring MILAGRES I know it!!!!!! 

Okay I am sorry but because of transfers we are in Lisboa agora so I don’t have anytime or any pictures this week but I have so much I want to share so next week for sure!!!! 

Love you guys and love this country and love this Gospel and love working hard!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment